Pages

Adventure awaits...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

After I picked up Tre from school I hurried home, fed the boys, put Tre in some play clothes, snuggled the boys up in sweatshirts & then...

















It was a beautifuly fantastic afternoon. only thing missing was...

We really miss Rod when he is at school. Hes such a happy guy, so things are just better when he is with us. But we are so grateful for all his hard work. & We are so incredibly proud of him! With any luck when med school is over there will plenty of days to go on adventures together!

1 comment:

Bingham Fam said...

Okay...your blog makes me so jealous. You are such an amazing mom, cook, hostess, mom again, etc. The list goes on and on. I just cant keep up with you. I dont know how you keep up with yourself. You are adorable and I love all the ideas you give me to keep myself busy so that I dont get lonely myself.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground