Pages

Avoiding the toilet scrubber

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Look what I made today instead of cleaning the bathrooms. I originally wanted to do faces, but I think I'll try my "hand" at that later.
Boy's hands...

Britton's chubby fingers...

Tre's wiggely fingers...

The plan is to make one for each Rod & I next. so it will be a lovely little set. Im thinking they would look cute in the laundry room or hallway to the boy's room. Not sure yet.

Update. I did in fact tackle the sillouets...here is the end result. I love Tre's lumpy head from all the curls.

3 comments:

marie said...

Jenni,
I love the idea of the hands.
Love you, Mom

Hill Family said...

Look at you Suzzie Homemaker! So cute. Everything looks perfect in your home even your pictures...little home decor in the corners. it's like looking at a magazine article. Miss you

Heather said...

Hi Jenn! What a cute idea! I may have to give it a try. I learn so much from you and all your craft, loving mom ideas. Miss you---

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground