Pages

{Birthday}

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Yup...thats right. another birthday for the sclaters.
on December 27th I was up to bat.
I can honestly say this was my favorite birthday yet.
Like most mommas all I wanted was a few extra Zs in the morning.
I woke with a smile when I saw it was not 7..not 8..not 9...but 9:45!
Bliss!
Rod had all 4 happy & busy.
They made my favorite for breakfast & had made me a tiera made of tinfoil.
We played all day & then the kids went to bed.
My brother & his cute to boot wife, Kalen piled into the car with us &
we headed to the melting pot for lots & lots of food & laughs.
we 4 were a little bit silly.
I am so glad I could share the day with Kalen & Brad.
Its been a long time since we have been together.
I love my husband for making sure I had a reason to smile all day long.
I felt very loved...still do.

2 comments:

Kalen said...

HAHA!!! OMG that was a fun night! I can't get enough of these pictures! I definitely think we captured it (including my double chin in the one shot)... I have a lot of weight to lose from this trip alone!!! But, it was totally worth it! :-)

Kim-the-girl said...

Happy birthday! To you and Rod and Merry Christmas! I've missed a lot, but looks like you've been having a fabulous time!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground