Pages

{Just the girls}

Monday, January 03, 2011

Rod had the day off today.
He took on the 3 boys while My mom took Presley & I out to a ladies lunch.
The boys ate manly things like in & out burgers
while we ate dainty breads & delicous salads
followed with tiny cakes drizzled with raspberry sauce.
If you happen to stumble into Phoenix AZ I recomend you grab a girlfriend & go HERE.

Photobucket

Isnt My Mom the prettiest?
(I look like a ghost next to her tan Arizona self.)
She makes everything so perfect.
She handed me a gift bag tied with ribbon & inside was a charm braclet.
Id be lost without her.
Im so glad Presley has had so much time with her Omah these past 4 weeks.
My Mom wanted that baby girl for me so badly.

Presley was a charmer at lunch, quiet & smiley-her typical disposition.
My Mom & I chatted about motherhood.

I can only pray that Ill be 1/2 the momma to Presley that my Mom is to me.

3 comments:

The Piersons said...

moms are the best aren't they? You 3 are gorgeous!!! I see it runs in the family!

Ava said...

So sweet! 3 Beautiful gals! And pale is ok, it means your smooth face stays that way longer :)

Amy Houseman said...

definitely teared up reading your sweet post! your mom is the best! and you certainly are one great mommy to presley!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground