Pages

{December 25th 2010}

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas was beautiful.
family. food. sunshine.
& especially remembering the birth of our savior.

I know that we have a loving father in heaven.
He sent his son to live & die for us that we may return to
live with our beloved & merciful Heavenly Father.

I cannot imagine a better reason to celebrate.
My heart is full after this christmas season.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Britt loves his chocolate. no doubt about it.
Photobucket
4 sweet sweet little ones this christmas.
lucky me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Matching jammers for boys & Rod. Rod was such a good sport
about it. that silly santa! The boys thought it was just too neat to
match their Dad!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Santa was very very generous this year & got T an iphone touch with movies, music & games. T has been taking pictures & videos to record
his christmas at Omah & Opahs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
For My mother I knew just what to make her this year. A calendar with smiley faces
of her grandchildren throughout. I think she loves it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Presley got her first dolly....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pre-dinner snacks.
cheeses, cocoa, & sweets too...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The weather was perfect. We played outside most of the afternoon.
Photobucket
My mother loved having her son home! We all really enjoyed Brad & Kalen's company!
Photobucket
My baby's 1st christmas!
Photobucket
For weeks we have been reading to the boys from the scriptures about the birth of Jesus Christ. Rod & I had heard of a family having a birthday cake to remember the birth of the savior. We thought it was a great idea to show the children why we celebrate christmas. the next morning my mother suggested the same idea. Great minds think alike. After christmas dinner Tre read the story of the savior's birth & Britt held a photo of Mary & Jesus. We then brought out the birthday cake. I felt the spirit & Tre & Britt both seemed to understand just how special christmas is apart from presents.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hoping your christmas was lovely too!

1 comment:

Ava said...

Your family is just so cute! And I adore the pictures of your boys with their grandparents. I think I say it every time, but it reminds me of my boys with my parents, and makes me smile.
I LOVE Miss Presley's adorable hat with the red&white and the red tutu skirt! I love love love it! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground