Pages

{T's Version}

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Tre has been clicking pictures & making videos since he unwrapped his ipod.
Its such a fun look into his point of view to scroll through his pictures.
(75% of them being of his baby sister. He cant get enough of that sweet Presley.)
Here is some of T's version of christmas &
his momma's birthday morning (while I happily snoozed.)

Photobucket
Photobucket



& a few shots stolen from my Mom's Camera.
She treated Kalen & I to a spad day.
we soaked in a eucaliptus pool & were pampered.
We had a great time.Thanks Mom! It was such a treat!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE Tre's pictures! When will he upgrade to a Canon?!? He's a little pro!

And loved that spa day!! I will have to steal those for my blog since I didn't get any pictures. :-) These are great memories.... so glad we were able to capture them!

Ava said...

Oh fun! I've never been to a spa and been pampered...I'm afraid I'll become addicted and want to do it all the time! haha
Ps. I LOVE your pink blazer!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground