Pages

{Last Day}

Sunday, January 09, 2011

We spent our last day in the desert outside soaking up some sun.
Rumor had it our rural home was getting hit by snow.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Mother & Father had a spaghetti party of sorts.
Lots of food & lots of pasta--Sclater boys L-O-V-E pasta!
Charlie, Sara & Weston came & played.
Weston watched the Chaous that is my sons swirling around him.
Maddox played entertainer with that big cheesy smile of his.
Photobucket
(can you spy Tre's foot? can you spy sara's cute belly--a baby girlie lives in there!)
Photobucket
Before jammies, teeth & bedtime routines Omah wrestled with the boys in her gentle omah wrestling ways. They ADORE taht woman. I do too.
Photobucket
Now we are home.
We were welcomed by a snowstorm & a winter wonderland.
I wish I hadn't been to tired/lazy & taken a few pictures of the pinetrees
that line our back yard they were drooping from the heavy snow.
It was really a beautiful thing to see.
We all took hot baths & slept off the 32 hour drive.

I feel an unmeasurable amount of gratitude for my saintly parents
for tolerating our loud, rambunctious & often over the top crazy ways.
We love you!
* * * * *
No church for us today.
scary roads were cause for our ward to cancel church.
Poor Britt will have to wait 1 more week to be a
SUNBEAM!
(sorry Sister Mills in advance. He means well! really he does!)

6 comments:

The Piersons said...

Are those baby Uggs that I spy on sweet Presley's feet? We got Brinley a pair last night...lol! I could not resist! Your bunch is as cute as ever! We need to hang out soon - maybe after the roads are a little less intimidating?

Carol said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound!! Looks like you had a wonderful month in AZ with family. Can't wait to visit with you!! What works for you? Us going there, or you coming here?

Mauri said...

glad you made it home!
and that you were able to soak up some last rays of sun before you headed into the snow. hope it helps you through the rest of the winter!
hugs for you!

{Amanda G} said...

Hi there! Oh thanks! We think they are cute! I love your little blog. So trendy and fun! Please stop by any time, promise!! What a super cute family you have, lucky girl!

{Amanda G} said...

Sorry promise I'm not stalking but I was just reading through your blog... You lived in Kentucky! I'm from Kentucky! We must chat!

Hill Family said...

very cute photos!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground