Pages

{love-hate relationship}

Monday, January 17, 2011

I have a love hate relationship.
with LEGOS.
I love that my boys
LOVE
LLOOOOVVVVEEE
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE
playing Legos (Star Wars legos in particular)
& playing them together.
They put together the kits a few times
& then the pieces join the massive collection
of plastic for original creations.
I hate Legos because the dang things are everywhere (even Mad's mouth.)
& stepping on them HURTS! ouch.
You Mom's know aaalllll about it!
Don't you?!
(its worth the pain to see them all happily occupied--together.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kalen said...

I LOVE those low windows!!! WANT THEM!!! And I'm not a mom & I know how bad it hurts to step on Legos... I cringe at the thought.

And so funny your blog title is "love/hate relationship" because I was thinking today about posting a love/hate relationship blog... but, at this point, I can't remember what my love/hate relationship was about... haha.

Kim-the-girl said...

I feel this way about toys in general. :)

Ava said...

I feeL the same way about Legos and perhaps all toys! My 6 year old finally is a cleaner, but the 4 year old?! No WAY! SO frustrating! I'm always stepping on toys! :(

Melany said...

OHHH I hear you !! Even though I have 3 little girlies we have the PINK white and Green leggo! They love it too! and I warned them... if they don't pack it up after they are done, I'm sucking it up with the vacuum lol

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground