Pages

{Lights}

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Charlie & Sara Crosby have been our friends for years & years.
Charlie had his hand in Rod & I meeting.
The Crosbys recently moved just down the street from my parents.
We have really enjoyed spending time with them & their sweet Weston.
We all bundled up & went to the temple this past week...
(ps: what is going on with this chilly weather in the desert?!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The best part of this trip was Britt.
The boy was convinced he & I were going to the temple to "Marry ourselves together"
He talks about being sealed in the temple a lot latley.
He wants to marry me, but If he cant marry me he says he will marry his little gal pal, Suede cause shes little like him.
melt my heart!
I love seeing his little testimony grow!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow, your pictures turned out great, Jenni! Thanks for going with us, it was so much fun (even if it was freezing out)!!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground