Pages

{For: Them, From: T}

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I dropped the ball BIG time this year.
Last year I got all kinds of cute picturess of T
running out of class on his last day of school.
This year...
Nothin'!

He had a picnic outside (no pictures.)
played with bubbles & beach balls (again no pictures.)
Ate a chili dog for the 1st time (& again no pictures.)
& said goodbye to frineds & fantastic teachers. (not a single shot.)
Im a slacker.

I did however get a few of this years thank you presents.
(way cooler then last years aprons!)
{BIG FAT THANK YOU to my sister in law, Kalen for the help this year! }
(we sure miss you Kalen!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had no clue how to wrap these pretties
so I made little felt envelopes
with the neclaces & a love note from T saftely tucked inside.

******

In a few hours Rod will head home for a special evening...

2 comments:

Kalen said...

OMG... that's so unlike you not taking pictures! Bed rest must really be getting to you!

I do love the necklaces & hope that Tre's teachers did, too. :-) And I just LOVE the pouches you made them! Such a great idea! :-)

xoxo

Ava said...

You are one smart cookie! I love the felt pouches! I checked out last years post, it was so precious! I hope they do something like that for Logan's first year in school! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground