Pages

{Wednesday}

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Omah is here!
We are loving the extra laughs, snuggles...& um..sweets too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom (their Omah) is a saint!
She is taking on a pretty demanding task of caring for us.
The boys love her to pieces.
Maddox snuggles his Omah.
Britton tells Omah all sorts of stories (mostly about Thomas)
& Tre shows Omah what a big helper he is!
(he vacums, helps with laundry, he is a super kid!)
------
Today she took the big boys for a nice walk
& made sure I was off my feet almost all of the day.
-----
I really love you Mom.
I know this is a lot.
We could not be afloat without you!
I cant wait for our daughter to fall in love with you too!!!!
(because she inevitably will!)
& Dad...
Sorry we stole Mom from you!
We wish you were here too!
who needs a job anyhow?! haha.
------
& NOT that I am keeping track or anything....
but, only 9 more days of bedrest & meds!

5 comments:

Zoe said...

We love your mom, too --she's awesome! Please give her a big hug from us. So glad she can be there to help -- it must be so comforting. Hang in there!

Ava said...

It was about time missy! I was going through Sclater Scribble withdrawls!Lol! I just knew there'd be a post soon! :) It's so much fun to see your photos& learn a few photo things from a pro. I can't wait til you have your baby girl! I can only imagine how many photos you'll have then!
I'm having a blast with my new camera! I'm smitten! I'm up to...gulp... 874 pictures in 6 1/2 days! :D

Ava said...

PS- I LOVE the boys pjs! They're so cute! Where did you find them?

Jenni said...

funny you should ask Ava. We live in a town with a wal-mart. no target, no real mall. The nights have been getting warm, & long jammies were not cutting it anymore. So my mom snagged these jammies from the kidd-o section at wal-mart...& picked up the ice cream all in the same trip. hahaha. (but boy do I miss Target.)

Ava said...

Oh Jenni. I feel your pain! Our Walmart and normal (not hole-in-the-wall) grocery store is a 1/2 hour away. Target and the mall? About 40/45 minutes. It's torture! lol

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground