Pages

{end of another year}

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Tre was asked to read a book infront of nearly 300 people.
He did it with a smile & PERFECTLY!Our guy is just too cute!
Photobucket
It was right about after I took this picture that I turned around to make sure Britt was where I had left him. (Rod was with Maddox a few rows over with the video camera) Well Britt was where I left him. BUt with his pants & pull up at his ankles! I dont think I ever felt so conflicted in my life. I was laughing but horrified. Thats my Britt. taking the attention from T. haha.
****
We took the boys for ice cream cones after the program.
They do love a good ice cream cone!
Photobucket
The babies fell asleep on the way home, so we changed them & tucked them in.
Tre stayed up with Rod & I. we all snuggled on the couch & watched the Lakers Vs Suns game.
Tre ate it up with a spoon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We sure love you T!
onto summer vacation...

2 comments:

Hill Family said...

Congrats! That sounds like one ambitious preschool program! What a smart little stud Tre is!

marie said...

I just love the pictures of the Graduation. Tre looks like a natural in front of the microphone. I can't wait to have him read a book to me.

See you soon.
Love you all.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground