Pages

{Pomp & Circumstance}

Monday, May 18, 2009

T graduated from preschool last night.
My parents came into town for the special night.
Watching that boy made my heart happy!
He was singing & dancing & making his momma proud!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We took a deep breath & a few attempts at a Sclater family photo.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Omah & Opah bought Tre a new back pack for next year along with some fun school supplies.
Photobucket
Im so grateful to my parents for making the boys feel so special & loved.
They are some lucky little guys to have such excited grandparents!

Congrats my little graduate!
Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!
our own little smarty pants!


--love you rod--

7 comments:

allegra said...

wow, his own little cap and gown and everything--how cute!! i love the family photo attempts. can't lie, i was laughing. so funny. but hey, you're looking cute. i love that dress!

Finkleas said...

Totally cute!!! You guys look so cute in your family pictures!!!

Mauri said...

we can't ever seem to be able to get a family picture either. what could be the problem?!
tell little tre that we are so proud of him!

Hill Fam said...

does this mean he starts kindergarten next year? cute pics. miss you and thinking about you all the time...

Amy Houseman said...

congrats t! love the family pic shots! :)

Bingham Fam said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Tre! Now off to school you go! You look AMAZING by the way! Where did you get that gorgeous body and can I steal it away from you! I wanna look like that after having three kids! Hope you are surviving finals like I am! barely. I tried to call you on mothers day but I think I have your old cell number or something. EMail me you new one! Love ya

Kalen said...

Love the family photo attempts... what a great chuckle! :-) Congrats Tre! Your Uncle Brad & Aunt Kalen are so proud of you!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground