Pages

{He came home.}

Sunday, May 02, 2010

the boys & I headed into the city on saturday morning
to stand outside the arrival terminals.
I looked at my husband walk through the restricted area
& forgot I had 3 kids in tow.
I booked it to him. He looked so incredibly handsome.
The boys followed me & squeezed between us for a big Sclater snuggle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

we had a very exciting & big weekend in addition to Rods return.
1st) WE SIGNED A CONTRACT TO SELL OUR HOUSE! 'bout dang time! (we are out in July.)
2nd) we went to cutie pie suedes 3rd birthday party.
3rd) We all went to church together & it was heavenly.
4th) Mads went to nursery for the 1st time & stayed all 2 hours with Britt! woo-hoo!
5th) I had a lot less contractions today. only about 4 an hour. down from 7-10/hour.

Rod packed up again tonight & drove the 2 hours
to the dorms to start his next rotation.
I cried.
But I had one night of falling asleep next to him &
one morning of waking up beside him.
It was bliss!
We will be visiting him throughout the week days.
& he will be here on weekends.

It was a good weekend!
I love my guys!

3 comments:

Ava said...

So sweet! A daddy&his boys! Glad you had a good time with your hubby! Sorry he's gone again. The thought breaks my heart! Glad he'll be closer by for you! :)

Heather said...

Yay! Glad Rod is back in the same state...how wonderful! I have been praying for your Jen that this little girl stays in the oven as long as possible.

We have some exciting news on the Scott front! :)

Jenni said...

oh heather! I hope its what I think it is!!!!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground