Pages

{Tea Time.}

Saturday, May 29, 2010

There is a huge pile of pink items ready to be put away.
Lots of colorful tissue paper & cute bags are on my bed.
My friend (who already has way too much on her plate), Taralyn decided to throw Tamsyn & myself a Tea Party Baby Shower.
Somehow Tamsyn weezled her way into prepping for her own shower.
Those two made yummy food & Taralyn took out all her tea sets just for the occasion. It was just us ladies. Our boys were at home tackeling their Dad. Nicola (our English sister) taught us the cutest etiquette lesson. (Now I feel accountable for the information. haha)
I dont even know where to begin with the amount of generosity that was in Taralyn's house today. I have had showers before, but never have I been so spoiled by hand made beauties & planning!
My friends & even Tamsyn's adorable Momma made our sweet baby girl bows, dress, recieving blankets, burp rags, photo keepsake, sling, nursing cover & a blanket that will fit just perfectly in her room-to-be! But the gift giving did not stop there.
Oufits & diapers made it home with me aswell.
My Mom was by myside the entire shower,
which makes everything even more special.
It was a fantastic shower!

It is hard to forget how lucky you are
when you have such loving friends!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Tamsyn, Taralyn, my prego self--swollen & huge.)

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

That sounds delightful! How fun to have baby girl stuff showering down on your family!

allegra said...

look at your cute tummy!!! you are a hot preggo momma! i"m so glad you got spoiled with love and cute gifts... can"t wait to see pics of the little lady!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground