Pages

{Britton & his friends}

Sunday, May 16, 2010

With all the hub-bub of baby girls impending arrival
we celebrated Britt's 3rd birthday a few weeks early.
with a train theme of course!
(be warned: I have an inability to weed through photos.
Thus the 8 million
I have posted below!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I sewed felt bows on the girl's hats.
I dont know that I would have even thought of this
if I myself wasnt about to have a gal of my own.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Chicken salad sandwhiches wrapped in wax paper.
Brown paper bags to fill with candy candy candy &
some healthy stuff too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pho<a href=<aPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

well...almost.
I have to have to have to say
that I am overwhelmed with the love shown to us after Britt's party.
The floors were swept, vacumed. things wiped down, trash taken out,toys put away
food put away & all the while the spirit of love & service was thick in our home.
I still get all weepy & mushy when I think about it.

7 comments:

Mauri said...

ok really?! do you ever sleep?!
what an amazing party and you are so close to your due date...
that is great for Britt that he was still able to have such a fun party. good call on planing in a few weeks early.
I've been thinking about you.
I hope things have been going well now, towards the end of this pregnancy.
HUGS for you!....really.

Hill Family said...

Everything looked like such fun! And of course it was all beautiful! Stay healthy and keep RESTING my friend.

Ava said...

You are amazing! A-ma-zing! Please share with me where you find all your ideas and decorations! I love it all!

Jenni said...

ava, Honestly I usually blog surg for days for inspiration. this party was T-R-I-C-K-Y! Britt was dead set on Thomas the train. Im not too keen on "character" parties. so I compromised. vintage train meets thomas the train. I couldnt find much online. so I just picked colors & thought the lunch bag was a neat kid-o friendly idea. then low & behold after all the scrap paper & fabric had been bought one of my fav party blogs displayed a way WAY way cuter version of a thomas (but not too thomas) party. it was too late to back out. point being... (after all this rambeling.) I like to look at google images, & dig through my own mind. parties are fun. you look like you through a darn cute party yourself!

Zoe said...

Um, can you come plan my kids' parties?? Wow.

allegra said...

perfection! love it all!! you should go into the party planning business. heck, i want to come to that party and i'm not even a kid! looks like a blast.

so cute. now get some rest!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Well, its all been said already, but SERIOUSLY you so could be a party planner! You are AMAZING! Everything looks beyond fabulous. What lucky, lucky kids you have!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground