Pages

{Amy Jop}

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thats what Britton calls my saving grace.

Amy Jo has been at our house the last 2 weeks.
Taking on tantrums & playtime.
Rod arranged for miss amy jo to act as mothers helper
while he is gone & I am stuck in bed for hours a day.
The boys adore her!
& the way Britt says "Amy Jop" is sweet as can be.
I know they will be asking for her.

Photobucket
Amy Jo was perfect.
Exactly what we needed.
She watched Britt put puzzles together over & over.
She snuggled.
Encouraged Tre & cheered him on.
Listened to Maddox scream.
I cant imagine how We were so blessed to have her help!
****
Tomorrow My Mom comes to take over.
We are thrilled!
(Im such a momma's girl!!!!)

4 comments:

Amy Houseman said...

yay for wonderful helpers and yay for your mommy coming!!! enjoy your fun family time together! :) hang in there!

Tamsyn said...

Amy Jo is awesome!!! What a blessing!

Kim-the-girl said...

SO glad that you have someone so great to help!

Jen said...

Hey Jenni, I have a question about your blog, but I don't have your email. Will you shoot me an email at jenbroadbent@gmail.com (when you are feeling up to it!) Thanks!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground