Pages

{happy dance!}

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photobucket
Looks like you are stuck with me for a few more weeks!
Im absolutly giddy!
I have a happy little orange bottle of magic pills
that will (fingers crossed!) deter little girlies plans to escape early.
Unfortunitly baby & I still need to lay low, but thats part of it.
Ill be sleeping again, & my body might just start to
show me some r-e-s-p-e-c-t!
Everyone do the happy dance with me!
I am feeling overwhelmed by the love of our ward family & local friends!
We have been fed, & cared for, th eboys hugged & cuddled!
Grateful doesnt even begin to express how my heart feels.
I want to bake them all cookies right this very second!
The big boys are at soccer with the Crumbly Family.
Mads is in bed babeling happy bables.
I am counting down the days until Rod returns!
( 2 days for those who are keeping track!)

7 comments:

Nicola Morgan said...

So happy to hear Jen! So glad that hubbie of yours is coming home soon too!

Hill Family said...

I am so glad! Take care!! Glad Rod will be home soon. And just think soon he'll have some time off too!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh what a relief! I'm so happy to hear that things are better and that Rod will be home soon!

Ava said...

So happy to hear the good news about your baby girl hanging in there a little longer and that your hubby's headed back soon! :)

Sara said...

YAY!!!! :D We are so happy to hear the good news and are so thankful to all the people that are helping you!

Mary Jo said...

Although I read your blog regularly to keep up on your news, this is the first time that I have responded. Uncle Jack and I have been praying for you and your little baby girl ever since we heard of your difficulties. Thank God that all seems to be going better now -- and that Rod will be home soon. We are so happy that you have such supportive friends. Have done a Happy Dance for all of you!

allegra said...

oh no! i'm so glad you're ok!! i'll keep praying for your sweet little girl, and you!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground