Pages

{& yet another update!}

Friday, November 06, 2009

Okay, so ignore the last post about Teri-ryan!
The birth mother had ANOTHER change of heart.
She surrendered custody earlier this week
& now Momma Teri & Pap Butch are learning the ropes!
Thrilled is the understatement of the year!
I am beyond words for them.
What a miracle!
Meet Christian...

What a sweet heart!
(Great shot Diana! )

Christian is going to have 1 wonderful life!

****

& I am wimping out on tonight adventure.
Britt's got some kind of Hip inflammation
& I am some kind-a yucky...sooo,
tonight the boys & I are sticking together & will go see Rod tomorrow.
We are okay with that
because When my ever so generous Mom is here
she has already insisted we have a date night.
So we will make up for it then.

see you tomotrrow night Hot Stuff!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground