Pages

{Who knew?}

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

After 2 years of living here,
& after 100 Google searches for children museums in the area...
Who knew that there was a hidden gem in Oak Ridge Tennessee?

My mom & I packed up the boys for a fun afternoon out.
It took us 2 & 1/2 hours to get through this super fun museum!




















(I cant wait to go back with my local girl friends!
I just know they & the kids will LOVE this place!)


& that is not all the fun we have been having
since Omah has come to town...

we also went to Bristol & drove all around the speedway park
& race track while enjoying lights & music!

We sure miss you Rod & Dad!
Dad, Britt asks to wake up Opah in the mornings.
I think he is under the impression that you have been sleeping
the whole visit & are hiding somewhere!
We love you!

4 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Wow... I knew there was a kids museum in Oak Ridge but I didn't realize it was so good!!! That would be a fun Play Date, for sure!

Kalen said...

OMG... too cute!!! I want a house just like that little doll house someday! It's very New England/Boston-esque. It looks like you guys sure had a lot of fun. I can't see how anyone could get bored in a place like that! :-)

Jenni said...

Amy. wanna go sometime?? we can rally everyone & head south! I think your kids would LOVE it!

Bingham Fam said...

Jenni you are just way to amazing at being a mom! You make the rest of us look like crap! I sure miss your emails and us talking more often. I need a friend right now since Josh is gone a lot and I know you can completely relate to that feeling. Happy Birthday Mads and have so much fun with your mom.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground