Pages

{Secrets out...}

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I subscribe to all the Twilight Saga hub-bub!

I had wanted to throw a Pre-New Moon party.

But with T's birthday coming & Mad's birthday just wrapping up...
I was swamped.

& totaly dropped the ball!

LUCKILY Cute Miss. Amy took it & ran with it!

Between her & her also very cute sister, Mandy
they threw the very best Twilight themed party.
The decorations were amazing
& the food was yummy.
Katie makes this amazing Chex Mix!
Amy even got her hands on Edward & Jacob.

My mom watched the sleeping boys
while I went out for GNO with some ladies from the ward.
I appreciate her a lot!

Top (L-R) Kelsey, nicola, Taralyn, Sister
Osborne, Aspen, Jacob, Millie, Laura, Edward,

Mandy, Kima,Katie, Sandy.
Bottom (L-R) Anna, Audrey, Sarah, Amy & Me.


Amy's birthday was this week also.
We just couldnt let it go by without a chocolate cake!
I thought it would be funny to have a vampire bite out of it.

There were alot of great shirts & flare at the pre show party...
these kept me laughing.


Amy & Mandy sure know how to throw a party!!!
It was way above & beyond!

Im skipping the 12:01 showing that the girls are all going to....
Rod bought tickets to take me tomorrow night.

He loves me.

But I love him more!

2 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! And SOOOOOO jealous!!! Sign me up for Team Edward. I'm going to a GNO @ a friend's house on Saturday (unfortunately no Twilight themes), but Brad's the D.D. for me and one of my girlfriends... however, he doesn't have much to do in Albany while we party it up... so, he rubbed it in and told me he was going to see New Moon while I enjoyed Girls Night! Little does he know, we're going to see it tonight. ;-)

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Wow... What a stinkin' Blast!!!
Love the pictures...
Thanks so much for the cake and poster!
GNO Rocks!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground