Pages

{Omah}

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Omah is the name my boys use for my mother.

I happen to think hearing her name come from their little mouths is heart warming.

We talked a lot about Omah Today.

Because it is her Birthday!

I happen to love November 5th.
Maybe because growing up we never turned on the heat until November 5th.
November 5th marked no more wearing winter coats inside.
But I am pretty sure that more then that, I love this particular day because
my mom is in fact my dearest friend .
She gives everything to everyone...& on this particular day its her turn.
I love to see her given something in return.
She deserves so much love!

These little faces love you Mom.
& so do I.
& Rod too.






(I am really loving these bottle pictures, mostly because he is almost done with bottles.
& Mads just looks too sweet holding his own bottle while wobbling to keep balance.)


(Growing pains are the worst!)

(Now that Mads is no longer in a baby career & sits up in the shopping cart,
I cannot even tell you how many times I get comments on my twins.)



Can NOT even wait another second to see you!
less then a week mom!


Love you

Love you
Love you
Love you
Love you

______

(& to Allegra, whom I just love. Thank you for the tip.
Changed my life! haha.
you are so sweet to share your secrets!)


7 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE the glimmer in their eyes! They are so adorable! And I just love the picture of Britton & Maddox where it looks like any second now, Britton's going to steal that bottle out of Maddox's hands. So precious!!!

Happy Birthday, Mom! Everything Jenni said was true! I hope you had a wonderful day! xoxo

And seriously consider Thanksgiving in Vermont!!! :-)

Kim-the-girl said...

What a sweet post to your mom! And what gorgeous photos of your gorgeous boys! I have to say I get the "twins?" comment all.the.time. What fun!

Jenni said...

Kim, I bet you do! your boys all look so much alike & are close in age too! they are dolls!

marie said...

Jenni, thank you so much for the kind words and loving me so much. I love you so much too. The pictures of the boys are wonderful and it makes a special birthday to see their faces so bright. The sparkle in the eyes make me smile. I can't wait to see all of you. Soon it will be soon.
Love, Mom

allegra said...

what an adorable post!! and YAAY these pics are darling! i love the crispness of them! cute little boys!!

Heather said...

Jen- what editing program are you using to get their eyes to sparkle??? Beautiful!

Jenni said...

heather I use photo shop. I just use an action called "bring on the eyes."

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground