Pages

{Saturday}

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Our father in heaven is a loving God.
He sent his beloved son,
He sent us a savior;
One who would atone for my sins.
For all mans sins.
I belive That Jesus Christ is the living son of God.
I believe he lived amongst men
& healed the sick,
taught the children
& loved the least.
He was betrayed & hung on a cross.
his hands were pierced,
his body battered.
He bled.
He died.


Tre viewed images of Christ's life today at an art exhibit.

I watched his face carefully.
So did Rod.

Was it too much for him?

But as he looked at the 3 pictures depicting Jesus Christ
He said.

"But he lives again.
Heavenly Father healed him."

He did.
I believe that.

The 5 of us stood in front of
an image of angels announcing the birth of our savior.
It was bright, the angels smiled.

I looked at Britt.
He was smiling too.

I feel very blessed.
I have much to smile about.

Tonight being one of them...
we went to see Rod who has been gone too long.
We felt the spirit.
We held hands.









My heart is full.


4 comments:

Kalen said...

I can't wait to be able to experience that moment with my kids. You and Rod are very blessed and you are amazing parents to those three little boys!!! :-)

P.S. I love that picture of you!!! Has anyone told you lately that you're just stunning?!

marie said...

I love the pictures and the picture of you is beautiful. I'm counting down the days. Love you!

mishay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mishay said...

You are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground