Pages

{update}

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

As an update on that sweet baby Teri-Ryan & Butch were hoping to take home.
The birth mother decided to parent him.
Heart breaking for my sweet friend.
They named him.
They already loved him so much.
They had pictures & videos & bonding moments.
& in one day the future turned
& butch & Teri-Ryan went home.
I cannot even imagine the tears that were shed
as they left Providence RI to make the long trip home.
Empty car seat.
empty hands.
full hearts.

Lots of prayers for our sweet friends from Maine.

But the sunshine through this is that our Heavenly Father has a beautiful plan.
Sometimes life hurts in ways you never expected.
But in the end all has its place & it all fits for the greater good.

Now we just wait for that beautiful baby Teri-Ryan & Butch can call their own.
Because I have faith that they will get that opportunity.

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh how awful. My heart breaks for them. I will keep them in my prayers.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground