Pages

{Westward bound}

Friday, July 31, 2009

My mom called early this morning.
They are moving.
Today they head out west to look for a house.
& as my parents put the car in reverse
to pull out of their driveway,

(most likely the last time my dad is at that house)

my father became nostalgic &
worried he wont see the boys as much anymore.

so...my mother added a stop to their busy itinerary.
Our house...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What is this second grade?!
but seriously...I love her so much!
Photobucket
My dad chased the big boys around with the camera.
I attempted to document my parents & my children myself.
Photobucket
Tre wanted to be like opah. so out came one of my many dead cameras.
Photobucket
Im still not sold on this moving business.
But im sure glad they stopped by today!
Tre hasnt stopped coloring pictures for them since
they pulled away to continue westward!
I just know my mom is going to find the
perfect house!

2 comments:

Heather said...

how exciting! Please with your mom and dad good luck from the Scott family! How wonderful you were able to see them.

Anonymous said...

Westward?! Where are they going? Can't wait to hear the latest. Wish we were a top along their way...

Can I ask what camera you use for your pictures? I'm determined to learn some photography over the winter and would like to get a new camera. I don't have your stunning talent, however.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground