Pages

{the send off...}

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tonight is Rod's first on-call night &
I wanted him bunkin it up in comfort @ the dorm house.
(went to target & bought out the college prep department)
Photobucket
Photobucket
A)a mini cropped version of the huge pict. taht hangs over our bed.
B) a slideshow set to music for the
hubby to watch made by yours truly.
C) a friendly wake up call.
D)pictures of the family
E)Media, scriptures, hymns, movies & shows, ensign, surgery novel...
Photobucket
F) a citric tree of the faux kind to appease
the hubby's love for lemon trees.
G) white board with more family picts.
Photobucket
H) plastic dish wear appropriate for a dorm room.
I) refer to picture below.
Photobucket
All his cravings in one box.
His fridge was stocked too.
& a toiletry caddy was filled with his favs for bathing
& cleaning supplies for the room/bath.
The boys liked helping.
Tre did a good job at decorating the bottom of the top bunk with tons of pictures of the sclaters.
That Rod is bound to have some sweet dreams
when he sleeps under those little faces!
Photobucket
Photobucket
goodbye was the hard part.
confused Britty cried & cried & cried.


(& I may have too...)


but then we talked on oovoo for an hour...
& that was fun!
we flirted &
caught up
after the long 2 hours & 43 minuets
we had been apart.:)
technology is pretty great...most of the time.

7 comments:

Mauri said...

ok...seriously! i LOVE all that! ...seriously!
i'm starting to wish I was married to you jenni!
;)

Mishay said...

I agree with Mauri--you are AMAZING!!

Heather said...

Jenni- Hang in there! time apart will go so fast. Rod is lucky to have such a wonderful wife. Hope you and your boys are super.

Amy Houseman said...

oh wow! you are just an amazing amazing wonderful loving wife and mommy! i know this time will be difficult, but you'll get through it and it will make you all stronger. matt had rotations for 6 months...that's no 2 years...but i can sympathize with you. i'll be praying for you all to enjoy every day and make the best of this time! :)

Stew said...

I hope my wife will be as good to me when I have to hit the road. I love what you did for him!

Hey, any chance you could do me a favor and bug Rod to find out which of these textbooks I should bother buying. I would harass him myself but I don't know his email or phone #.

here's what they tell us to buy:

-Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition, F. Netter
-Gray's Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy
-Langman's Medical Embryology
-Basic Histology
-Mark's Basic Medical Biochemistry
-An Osteopathic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
-Atlas of Osteopathic Techniques
-Study Guide to Epidemiology and Biostatistics
-Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking

Gracias!

Jenni said...

Stew, Rod is on his way over to give you a pretty stack of books that he doesn't need, & a few you can borrow to see if you think you'll need them! hello to your pretty girls & little boy!

Stew said...

Jenni, I just about kissed your husband when he brought those for me! You guys are awesome!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground