Pages

{I am...}

Sunday, July 05, 2009

American.
I am happy my children are American.
I am grateful for our freedoms.
I love this beautiful country.
I love 4th of July cook outs at The Whiting's House...

Photobucket
My yankee doodle sweetheart...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Britton & the T were not so sure they liked the fireworks.
lucky for them big strong Daddy kept them safe...
Photobucket
Photobucket
& these all american girls....
cute to boot!

Photobucket
the Crew has grown!
we have some new friends who just moved in for

med school! & boy are we are excited to have them.
(& I get to baby sit 2 of those sweet babies tomorrow!)
Photobucket
Mads is a mommy's boy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh geez
I love all these little ones!


I was looking at my pictures from the night
& I had way more pictures of all the Sclater boy's little buddies
then the Sclater boys!
opps.

(& I must have had a thing for Tamsyn, cause I had a lot of her pretty face too!)

Happy Independence!

(& I am happy to be a yankee, but don't tell all my friends from the south!)

2 comments:

Stew said...

I love it! We had so much fun! Ethan was so excited to make some friends. I think he's been lonely. You may not ever want to watch our kids again after tonight. Ryan's cute still... but Ethan has been in rare form today.

Stew said...

BTW - you are the best babysitter ever!

Thanks so much! We loved the surprise we found when you left! Make sure you let us repay the favor sometime and we can watch your little buddies!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground