Pages

{All aboard...}

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Saturday we climbed aboard a train....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
needless to say,
It was a fun day.


*****
T starts school again in a few weeks
(tear)
& the question is...
after a summer of growing out his lovely curls...
do we return to a more conservative cut?
Or continue to let the curls do their thing?
Weigh in.
What do you think?
If your name starts with a Tamsyn & ends with a Whiting,
I know your vote &
Im starting to adopt your train (get it. haha) of thought as my own.
So..whats it gonna be?
The shears or the curls?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Let the curls grow :) Too cute! xoxo

Tamsyn said...

I love the curls and yes, you called me out, but I had to still put my two cents in! ha ha

Heather said...

Curls....for sure! They are so adorable.

Hill Fam said...

The curls are cute but I would probably cut it. What can I say I am such a boring traditionalist!

Jenni said...

marta, its looking like your out numbered sister! haha. I am a more traditional person as well..& T's school is also...so it definitively something to ponder. hmmmmm....I was hoping my mom would weigh in. haha. she waited till I stopped faux-halking T's hair to say she hated that. haha.

mishay said...

Tre is so freakin cute with his curls!! Miss you friend!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground