Pages

{Utah Prt.3}

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

My Mom loves baseball. I remember growing up she would have it on the radio during the summer. She would be outside doing yard work or dipping shingles for our New Hampshire house & the radio would be there. We would even bring it outside if we were eating a meal at the picnic table under the pine trees. Rod looked up when the Orem Owls (minor league) were playing & we lucked out & found a cloudy evening to go. First we stopped for essentials like Sodalicous soda & cookies. I sure love my El Doctoro mix! When the little ones got antsy we played at the playground right there at the field. It was perfect! I love Utah...here's a sweet experience...I took Presley to the restroom & there was a little girl humming "Praise to The Man" & it just made my eyes well up! I just thought it was so precious! 

















2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I feel like your kids are so good. I want my kids to be their friends!

Kim-the-girl said...

I feel like your kids are so good. I want my kids to be their friends!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground