Pages

{Tuesday}

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our city has way too many great places to explore. We went to market square & ate out while enjoying some live music & really beautiful twinkle lights. I love twinkle lights. On the drive home we decided to stop at Britton's favorite sweet place. Orange Leaf. The boys filled up their cups with frozen yogurt & toppings. The little ones were thrilled to crawl into bed after a busy night with my parents. Tre stayed up to look through Opah's telescope. T is a sponge. He loves to learn & see new things. Tonight he saw jupiter. These are the types of memories I want our children to remember.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kalen said...

Blonde AND curly?? My how your hair has changed!!!

Love the picture of Maddox at the yogurt place. I have the same reaction whenever Brad takes me to those places. :)

Amber P. said...

I'm so glad you let a picture of you sneak in :) You look fabulous with long, light, curly hair! Texas suits you well.

Kim-the-girl said...

You look gorgeous!!! Such fun to have your parents around.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground