Pages

{everyday}

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My camera was bogged down by pictures. but no more. I just cleared it of all my digital memories. most recent pictures included the boys pacing the street in jammies waiting for Omah & Opah's arrival this past saturday night. & when they did arrive they put opah to work right away reading to them before bed. Then Sunday morning all of us went to church. The boys loved having omah & Opah by their side. & I love having back up! Monday Mom & I attempted to take the kids to the park..but get this! It rained...here in Texas. so that was a bust. Monday night we made our gratitude tree, each leaf lists something we are thankful for. that about brings us up to date.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kalen said...

I have been waiting days for this update! Love the family photo before church (& ask mom where she got that bracelet... I LOVE IT)!

Jenni said...

i actually bought it for her from jcrew. its super cute.

Tamsyn said...

how fun!!!! I love the picture of the boys with Omah and Opah all ready for church!! So Tender!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground