Pages

{31 & counting}

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 31st 2009

31 friends.

15 little trick-or-treaters.

1 machete for cutting 6 pizzas.

6 itty-bitty babies.

2 snugglers.

1 of 2 cheerleaders +1 duke fan +1 referee= the Jones' family!

1 cow girl + 1 cow boy + 1 pumpkin= the sweet Shawvers

1 BYU nerd (with BOM) + 1 shunned cougarette= good laughs.

31 people marching through the rain.

2 trick-or-treaters.

1 adorable family that I LOVE.
(Ps: Rod totaly got into his roll. Tre & I were dying!)

1 harmless lion.

1 great thinking momma.

2 beautiful girlies!

1 daddy + 1 katie= a sweet pair.

1 little girl on her first halloween!


1 sugar filled fun night with friends!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE IT!!! And I absolutely adore your costumes!!! Rod cracks me up! Happy Halloween! :-) I hope the boys got lots of candy! xoxo

marie said...

Looks like another fabulous Halloween at the Sclaters. Rod and your costumes are too Funny! Love them all.

Heather said...

Jen- Ryan and I were laughing out loud when we saw Rods costume....how hilarious! He is so funny! Looks like it was a fun night!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground