Pages

{My adoptive family}

Thursday, October 22, 2009

These are my boys with me.



This is the Sowby family...



they have adopted us.
Ever Since Rod has needed to be gone all week,
every week
the Sowby Family has
mowed our lawn, brought me dinners, watched my boys,
kept me company, invited me out, & do drive bys when I hear things that go bump in the night.


These are true friends. the real deal.

We went out with them tonight...















corn mazes, obstacle courses, tractor tires, hayrides...



Goodnight!


******Post update:*******
Ronald was in my inbox today.
we had taken the kids to McDonalds before visiting the pumpkin patch.
Craig Snapped this moment.
T was hammin' it up.

4 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

That looks like a blast... where is that place at? And by the way... don't stop blogging! I love looking at your pics and reading about all your fun.

Amy Houseman said...

looks like soo much fun!!! i'm so glad you have such great friends nearby!!! :)

Kalen said...

I agree with the Hinckleys... I saw your "signing off" post and I think that's a terrible idea. Your blog is so much fun & I love looking at it! It's the only way we can see our nephews grow up... :-( We miss you guys!

Taralyn said...

I have to say you guys have adopted us :) House on Mondays, treats, treats, treats, Dairy Queen... I could go on and on :) we love being so close to you guys!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground