Pages

{preparing}

Friday, October 16, 2009

Im preparing.

to let Maddox turn 1 in a bit over a month.
& for his first big bash.

I couldn't help but look at him at 1 day old.
So new, & sweet.

I loved him.


We all loved him.

We couldn't keep our eyes off of him.
(& in the boy's case...hands.)


He is heavy on my heart right now,
as his tiny little self is feverish & miserable.


my world is off balance when one of the boys is ill.

He has made sure to offer me a smile now & again
in the last 2 days to let me know

that he is going to be okay.


& I thought I loved him then...

3 comments:

Hill Family said...

I can't believe that Madox is going to be 1!!! That is insane! It seems like you just had him! Email me your number. I am desperate for a Jenny chat!

Amy Houseman said...

we're praying for little maddox! hope he feels better soon!

can you believe our boys will be one soon!!! how fast did this go?

what are you doing for his party? i'm super excited for eric's!!! but would love any ideas!

Kalen said...

I think my heart is breaking right with yours. I can't believe how little all three of them were just a year ago!! We're going to need another baby in this family soon!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground