Pages

{Costume party}

Sunday, October 18, 2009

T was invited to a costume party
at the home of a sweet little girl from school.

Emma is her name.

Its been said she has a little crush on T.
I think that is just sweeter then sweet!

Her mother is just as darling as she is!
We feel very lucky to have been invited.




Emma & T cute as can be!
& all the cute party kidd0s!













Erin, Emma's Mother,
is so fun.
She was animated & had lots of

games, treats, crafts for the kids.

I am thinking we may have to have Ms. Emma
& her family over sometime!



(whats up with me forgetting to rid these photos of dreaded red eye?!
there already up...so pretend those red eyes are lovely instead!)


3 comments:

Amy Houseman said...

looks like fun! cute costumes!

Heather said...

Oh fun! I know this family well- their kids were at Blessed Beginnings with Ben. They are so sweet. looks like fun!

Tamsyn said...

I know Emma!!!! and her mom!! I taught Emma swimming lessons at the LMU pool! She is a sweet girl and I remember thinking that Erin was super cool. ha ha what a small world!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground