Pages

{Kailyn & Jovie}

Thursday, October 08, 2009

I got to spend some time with the sweet Whiting girlies yesterday.
I drove Kailyn bananas with my camera. But they are too cute.
How was I supposed to help myself?
I just had to take (like 300) pictures of their sweet faces!

















See. I told you they were cute!
Now if only I knew how to use this camera properly...

*****
on a totally different note...
the car shopping has begun.
the $$ damage was $14,000 on the Denali.
CRAZY!!
The guy at the dealership holding the car said
he was shocked everyone walked away.
I agree.
But we are moving on...
& into a new (but probably used) car.
Thank heaven for car insurance!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Jen- you are one talented chicky with your camera. I think you should open up shop!! :) Glad you are all doing well.

Jenni said...

Thanks Heather. I feel like Its all a guessing game. when I read the owners manual & photography books/sites...Im like.."say WHAT?!" I am itchin to learn how to use my camera better. Tamsyn was nice enough to entertain my interests. :) haha.

Hill Family said...

I think someone wants some pretty princesses of her own-- I know I do! I miss you!

allegra said...

those are beautiful pictures! you did a great job!

Jenni said...

Your just being nice Allegra, they pale in comparison to yours. Someday though...I hope to be 1/2 as good as you:) Im thrilled for your new business!!

Tamsyn said...

Those girls are so cute!!! Whose are they? ha ha just kidding ...you are a great photographer! and a great friend!! Thanks again!

Kalen said...

Those pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!! You'll have to teach me all of your tricks someday when I have kids and can justify spending money on a good camera!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground