Pages

{Chairs that fly}

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rod was on call this weekend.
(& there were a happy bunch of babies born!)
since he could not come to us...
we went to him.

The foliage is nearing the end of its run, I think.
We chose to spend the afternoon enjoying the leaves
before they all fall.





(I even took one.--but if you know me, that is no surprise. I am a car sleeper.)



after some naps in the car were had,
& colorful leaves were seen through the sunroof

we picked a destination.













& then we rode the chairlift back up.
The boys were in awe.
a chair that flies?

Beautiful Day.
Beautiful Boys.
Beautiful Husband.


I miss him....

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

That looks absolutely beautiful! How great that you got to spend the afternoon with Rod, sorry that you have to be without him so much right now, that would be unbearably difficult for me. Thanks for a glimpse into your beautiful life!

Kalen said...

You always find the best adventures!!! And I love when you take pictures of anything green. You really know how to make that color look vintage! :-) Love the picture of Britton pointing and the one of Tre falling behind. Rod looked very sad... hope it just happened to be those pictures & that he really did get to enjoy himself. The town you were in was beautiful! Hopefully there will be more adventures for you all soon!

Hill Family said...

That looks like so much fun!

Erin said...

Jenni-

Thanks for saying hi! Funny thing, I really never have time to blog hop but the other day I did it for the first time in forever and came across your blog for a minute. (no clue how, now) I admired your cute family, and your picture taking ability as well! Very cute blog. And then viola, you say hello on mine! Isn't it funny how that happens?

Anyway, I'm sure I will stop in again, your boys are darling!

Erin

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground