Pages

{No more pencils...}

Friday, May 15, 2009

Schools out!
& here he comes!

(I just love the way he is always untucked &
messied up when he returns to me
at noon each day.)


Photobucket
Tre's k-3 teacher was great for him, sweet yet a boundary setter.
you know little boys...they need rules or everywhere they go becomes a zoo.
Photobucket
I sent these darling little graduation cap treats
into school for T's little classmates.
Photobucket
Photobucket
(find out how here)
(its easy!)


I think if T had any concept of what summer break means
he would be crying his little heart out.
the boy loves school.

one year down....

Im so proud of my little big boy!
He is sharp & makes me proud to call him mine!

to kick off summer we are going to the local carnival
with the finkleas & whtings for
cotton candy, elephant ears & all things sugar.
& when the boys wake up tomorrow morning...
Omah & Opah will be here!

I think ill make baked french toast!

*Rod I Love You*


2 comments:

Mauri said...

oh...does the cuteness ever stop?? I saw those caps on bakerella and though no way, too cute...but too much for me. leave it up to jenni to pull out all the stops.
some friends came over and we actually made some of her cake balls today and I am ok to admit that they would NOT win any contests...but OH SO YUMMY!
love ya!
...realy....

Amy Houseman said...

congrats Tre!

oh my goodness...i love the little treats you made his classmates! too cute!

have fun at the carnival! and enjoy spending time with your parents this weekend!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground