Pages

{Play With Me}

Monday, May 25, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& then lets bake for tonight's cook out...
Photobucket
The last week I have put everything aside to just play.
Im rather over the top about my home...
but In the last 3 weeks I have learned that family is fragile.
My boys are more important
then the laundry, or the floors.

My boys depend on me for displays of love & affection.
We have spent every morning playing inside, then every afternoon outside with the pool & yard toys.
Playing with these little guys is such a comfort for me.
I feel my saviors love through them...

(most of the time.)

2 comments:

marie said...

Love the pictures, I have been missing them. Glad to see the boys faces. Love you.

Amy Houseman said...

love the sweet pics of all of your boys...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground