Pages

{Party at our crib....}

Friday, May 29, 2009

Right now Britton sleeps in the crib.
But, Maddox is coming up to bat.

which means Britt's bed will be making its debut in a few weeks.
(not sure if I want to bunk them or put them side by side.
& even more unsure as to who is going to sleep in the upstairs bedroom.)

Last night I had Laura & Tamsyn over.
We were going to watch Hairspray.
But my big kids were going bonkers.
Maddox was off schedule.
& we ended up talking & eating ice cream & brownies.

At about 9:45 We all heard a very loud
THUD!

We all knew immediately what it was.
& sure enough...
Britt was on the wrong side of the crib rails.

Tre had moved furniture around & had pulled their sleeping bags down
(amongst other things)
from his closet.

holy moly!
GO TO SLEEP BOYS!

I work those kids hard with playtime & helping...
& still they are up 3 hours after I lay them down to bed.
(BEDTIME IS 6:30 HERE)

with the latest crib developments
I am feeling the push to get my almost 2 year old into his very own big boy bed.
(I never had these problems with T, britt is such an instigator. haha.)

Maddox got a practice run in the crib yesterday &
the boys just loved watching him wiggle & squirm.

We Sclaters sure love our newest addition.
He is so fun to watch.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maddox are you ready to move out of Mommy & Daddy's room?
(First I need to finish painting the upstairs bedroom...okay so thats an excuse)

*****

Can you blame us for watching this boy for hours on end?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucketxoxo to Rod
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Britton's birthday in june 1st!
My baby is going to be 2!

1 comment:

marie said...

Hi, It is so great to see the kids. I'm missing them so much.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground