Pages

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

We have some very sweet people in our lives & we are so thankful!
Mom & Dad, Thank you for getting in the car & being here for the boys right away. For dropping everything to care for us! I love that I idnt have my bags packed for the hospital, but you guys had your bags packed to come when baby did. We love you! Thank you!
Tamsyn, Thank you for being there & being so willing to care for my boys..even if it meant leaving your own sweet girls at home. You are such a great friend! I am mad at you for folding my laundry...but I love that you were looking for ways to help us. We love you & your family!
Joe & abby, Thank you for skipping class to watch our boys all afternoon. Thank you for making sure tehy were napped up, warm, happy & having fun. Thank you for going out of your way to buy them grapes & get dish washer detergent for me...which I had completely run out of. Those little gestures mean so much to us. Thank you for taking our runny nose little angels out to eat. I know they loved it!
Laura, Thank you for letting me fall into 100 pieces & listening with such love. Im so glad to have you as a friend. Im still not sure how you do 3...but maybe you could teach me.
Rod (i kept my favorite for last!), Where do I begin? Thank you for holding my hand! Thank you for keeping your eyes locked on mine, they read such calm & comfort when everything else around me is going too fast. Thank you for being my greatest support & friend. Thank you for our children & our eternal marriage. I thank you for loving me, for making me laugh & smile each day. I could not have survived this crazy week of surprises without your love and embraces.
Thank you to all the sweet people in our lives who pray for us & check up on us! We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Finkleas said...

Well Jen... we are just as blessed to have you as a friend. And you have done so much for me, and so many other people. I guess its true... What goes around comes around. :) Love You!!!!

Heather said...

Jen, I hope everyone in your home is feeling better. PLEASE let me know if I can helpin any way. It would be such a treat for me. Us mom's need to stick together. I'm proud of you for being such a trooper through the flu and delivery and not to be a mom of 3 beautiful boys. Yay!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground