Pages

Little Craig all grown up

Monday, November 17, 2008


Congratulations Craig! We are so proud of my little..okay so hes not so little...cousin Craig. I don't talk military so bare with me. Craig applied for an extremely EXTREMELY competitive position in the Army...and of a gazillion applicants he was one of the select few chosen. Which does NOT surprise Rod & I in the least...because lets face it...everyone loves Craigie! He spent the summer in Africa & has been studying at Belmont University in Nashville. He has been busy busy! He will be off to Alabama & at some point ( I still am not 100% filled in..as Rod got to talk to him about the great news) he will be flying helicopters. Could it get any cooler?! I think not! We love you Craig!
(as a side: I love this picture. Craig wanted NOTHING to do with holding Britt. He was so nervous, but I just had to catch a picture of the two of them together even at the expense of Craig's comfort zone! It was just too funny...for me atleast!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

How exciting for him! Ryan's brother is doing the same in Iraq right now. Scary but very exciting!
I can't believe you are due in 20 days!!! I am so excited to meet this little guy! Have you decided on a name? Hugs from me...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground