Pages

It's a Boy!!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

This is my first time blogging, so I hope I am doing it right! After a tough weekend at home we found the sweetest little light at the end of the tunnel. At 4:04 this afternoon my blushing bride gave birth to a 7 lb 5 oz, 22" bundle of joy. (He arrived a few weeks ahead of schedule for those of you looking at the countdown calendar and doing the math.) Both Jenn and the little fella are resting and well and might be able to come home tomorrow! I would post pictures now but I don't know how. Here's to hoping that all of you in bloggerland can forgive my ignorance. Jenn will post an update as soon as she gets the chance with pictures and details of the blessing that was our day. I love her so dang much...

8 comments:

Tamsyn said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Even though there isn't a picture..I know he is a cutie!! And hooray for Rod and his blogging ability!!!

Charlie said...

COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalen said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for both of you and your family!!! We are dying to hear what you have chosen for his name!!! Brad & I send our love! Get lots of rest & God bless!!!
xoxo

Kim-the-girl said...

Congrats from the Woodbury family! I hope everyone is well!

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. Im sure he is such a doll. I can't wait to meet your new addition to your family.

Heather said...

Yay Sclater's! Yay to Rod blogging! Nate Hartgrove told me the good news at the SAA Thanksgiving dinner. How exciting! Rest up and bask in the miracle of your new little one! Can't wait to meet him!

The Holler Hinckleys said...

We are so happy for ya'll!!! Congratulations... We are so excited to get to meet him!

Carol said...

Congratulations!!!
We can't wait to meet the newest Sclater boy.
Your mother says he's beautiful!!! Hope to visit with you all soon-

We Love You

Aunt Carol and Uncle Kevin

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground