Pages

The benefits of having parents like us...

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Id say that our boys are pretty darn blessed. Having a father who is learning how to heal can prove convenient. Tre had been complaining of an ear ache & had a yucky cough the entire night. So Dad got out his "doctors kit" & checked out the boy's ears & throat. He sure enough had a lil' fluid build up in his ear. Dad did a magic trick he learned in OPP & voila! Drainage! 1st ear infection of the year avoided! Thanks Dr. Dad!

Now, while Tre & Britt are being healed by their father. I am teaching them how to use a digital camera(haha. not as cool as magicaly healing an ear.) well, not on purpose...but Britt catches on pretty fast. He had seen how I set the timer on my camera, and apparently he decided he wanted to have some pictures of himself. So he would grab the camera (with my watchful eye...Im already on camera 623. yikes!!) and set the timer on the menu...reach up to place it on a stand then run to the couch to smile. Its just too funny to watch a 1 year old do this. What a guy. I jumped into a few morning shots with our Britty.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just love your family...so cute! Isn't it great the guys have learned the ear technique? It worked well on Ben the night he was screaming because his ear hurt. What a blessing! We are finally reaping some of the benefits, Jen! Ha!

Bingham Fam said...

My goodness Jenni,
What in the world are you talking about?! You are the most amazing mother, wife, friends, etc. Whenever I look at your blog I think to myself I wish I were more like Jenni, she has it all together. You seriously amaze me. And last year if you remember right you were the one consoling me in my worries about even getting into medical school. You had it all together then too. You are the cutest. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. I know I need to call you on my lonely days. I promise I will. I hope Tre's ear is feeling better. We can relate to the grumpies this week with sickness in our house too.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground