Pages

{home away from home. part 1}

Monday, April 01, 2013

The children had their spring break 2 weeks ago, but Rod had to work so we did not stray too far from home. This past week Rod had break, but the kids had school. 
Because we are responsible parents we went ahead & pulled the boys from school & drove to Arizona to see Omah & Opah.

The thing about my parents house is that it feels like home to us, but especially to the boys. They know they each have a bed there. They know they are always welcome & will always be greeted with hugs & brownies. 
This time was no different. 












                                                   












2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

School, shmool. You are the best parents I know! And I know A LOT of parents! :) I'm thinking of homeschooling just so we can travel without the added guilt! :) So nice that you were able to go visit your parents, I'm eager for a visit west soon. :)

Kacee said...

Oh you're such a rebel!! I want to hear how the school "scolds" you. You know I'm terrified of them!! :) I'm so glad that you took the chance to get away. Looks like you all had a great trip!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground