Pages

{3 weeks}

Sunday, June 17, 2012

For the past 3 weeks the boys have been with their Omah. It came as no surprise to us that as she entered the airport the boys started asking after her. "Will Omah be at our house when we get home?" "Can we go see Omah now?" & then there was me. Crying like a baby in the front seat trying not to smudge my eyeliner before venturing to Costco..on a saturday..with 4 kids...not my brightest idea ever. The thing about my parents is that they soak in life. They soak in the kids. I had guessed my Mom would arrive hear via flight with our 3 guys just exhausted ready to hand them over. I was dead wrong. She wanted those last 3 days with them. She took them for walks and to the pool, to ride bikes, and out for frozen yogurt. She read & played & smiled. Never hinting at exhaustion. But I assure you...as their mother...she was exhausted! I miss my mom. Rod is trying to sell them on moving next door. Maddox is going to awake looking for his Omah. This I know.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground