Pages

{Witches!}

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket


(can you spot me in the above picture? thats me in the middle of the bottom row between bonnie the sassy witch & Julie the firey red fiesty witch! )

------
Last year a cute new momma moved into our ward in Tennessee. I liked her instantly...& then she threw a witches tea & I fell in love! Her party was charming & really made me feel loved. Heather was the queen hostess! I was recently asked to head up a quarterly recipe swap. I thought of Heather & how much fun we ladies had at her dinner...& so the Spell Swap was born. Every lady...I mean witch..brought a favorite dish...wether that be appetizer, salad, main course or dessert. with that dish they provided a recipe (aka:spell) The food was fabulous, the company fun! I had a blast decorating for this party..lots of purple & orange. We had a little best wiych contest complete with prizes. I am really hoping the ladies had as much fun as I did at my first witches dinner party. Im thinking the next recipe swap will be around valentine's day...maybe we will all dress like cupid.

totaly kidding.

---------

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

check out this fun cake one witch brought! & it was even yummier then it looked if you can believe that!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


there was not a single free spot on any counter in my kitchen. so much great food!


Photobucket
Photobucket
I am super grateful for all the help I recieved in preping & ending this dinner party for 25 adorable witches! Such sweet ladies to help me out!

8 comments:

marie said...

What can I say?? You out did yourself again :-)
I love all the decorations and the ladies really looked great in their Witch clothing. The stockings and shoes are a hoot! Love it!

Jenni you look fabulous! As usual.

You have a calling for Party Planner.
Love you very much!

Chera Pierson said...

Jenni--

SOO adorable! I wish our ward would do something like this!

Also...... you are looking pretty foxy! You look great for having 4 super cute babies! Miss you and your sweet family SO much!

Lots of love!!!

Kalen said...

Love the little witches hat on the birds & miss Presley's picture! :) And my vote for best witch is the one with the pearls! Just love the class! :)

allegra said...

wow Jenni this is DARLING! how cute!! I too love the little hats on the birds. you pay such great attention to details. I wish I lived by you so I could steal all your decorations for our ward's halloween party. ha ha. I'm helping plan it, and hopefully it will look as cute and fun as this!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Seriously. You never cease to amaze me. I would love to have half the brain to get all the little details that are so fantastic... but then to take it beyond the IDEA and into a perfectly spectacular party is astounding. You really have a gift.

Tamsyn said...

Super Cute and Super Jealous that I am not close to you!!! The longer we are apart, the sadder I get, :(.
Oh yeah and you totally look hot like fire!! What's up my model friend!?

Kacee said...

Jenni, the party was awesome!! I loved every minute of it, and know that the rest of the witches did too. Thanks for all you did to pull it off - so glad you're here!!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

So sad I missed it. Everything looks so awesome Jenni! You are amazing girl!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground