Pages

{trick or cheese}

Monday, October 31, 2011

Britton has been running around saying "trick or cheese" for a bit over a week now & its got us all mixed up. there was more then a few times when I prompted the kids to say "trick or cheese." Presley was a party pooper & asked to go to bed just after dinner. by 6pm she was out cold. Rod passed out candy & our 3 dudes hit the pavement collecting pounds & pounds of candy. We even skipped houses we had so much. highlight of the night: Britton just made himself at home in a neighbors house--just waltzed right in to look for a potty. I flipped. we had to take a timeout to explain trick or treat etiquette. Favorite candy this year: T-Crunch bars, Brittster-tootsie rolls, Madds-starbursts, Presley-gummy anything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Happy sugar highs!

6 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE that picture of Madds looking in his bag! Such a cutie! And it's a good thing Britton didn't go trick-or-treating with me... I probably would have followed right after him to that bathroom... haha.

marie said...

It looks like another GREAT Halloween year for the Sclaters. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun.

marie said...

I love Presley's Halloween outfit!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Presley's outfit is adorable! Eliza came up and said, "I want to look just like her!" Pretty cute. :)

Ava said...

I LOVE Presley's shoes! So cute!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh my gosh, Presley's Halloween outfit is so cute! I need to get my girls one of those outfits next year! I got the Ruffle sweat suits at Baby Gap over the summer. Where do you guys live in Texas? We may be moving to Texas for Colin's job in the next couple of months, I need some advice on where to live!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground