Pages

{Ninja Vanish}

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tried as I might my kids were NOT going for my idea of themes. I thought Wizard of Oz, I thought pirates, I thought branches of the US military, I thought peter pan. But no. Britton stuck in his heels. He was going to be a ninja no matter what! Tre chose harry potter & Madds went for the Buzz Lightyear costume. With absolutly NO link between these 3 dudes, I was left with no clue what baby Presley should be for halloween. I flip flopped between snow white & a snow man/girl/person for days. In the end the snow man/girl won. I have to say I am pretty happy with how her costume turned out. Her top hat took me a total of 10 minutes to make. Not too bad! so with that back ground.... here is the big reveal. We had been invited to a neighbor's halloween bash last saturday. We really like our enighbors & the kids really enjoy playing with the kids on the block. We really lucked out with this neighborhood (which by the way is refered to as "mini Provo" because of all the church members living here. Love it!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

once there was a snow man, snow man, snowman...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, Saturday & Monday the Sclater Kidd-os will be strutin' there stuff in these costumes. Let the sugar high begin!

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with kids sticking their heels in and doing what they want. They look adorable, per usual, even with no theme... who would've guessed? ;)

Tom and Jane Schell said...

So cute! I love all the costumes. Presley's is especially cute. Great Job!

Kalen said...

awww... I was so excited to see the branches of the military, but I must admit the costumes they chose are still super-dee-duper cute!!! That's what Halloween's all about, right??? Letting them be who they want to be?? LOVE Tre's Harry Potter costume!! Those are some adorable kiddos.

Finkleas said...

Presley's costume turned out really cute!! Way to go!

marie said...

I love the costumes they picked out! Tre looks great, they all do.. Presley is cute no matter what she wears :-) What will you be wearing?

Love you all and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving :-)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground