Pages

{the storyteller}

Friday, October 28, 2011

This week we had parent/teacher confrences. which meant half days & crazy schedules. I swear I got in the car on tuesday morning & just got out of it today. At Britton's confrence his teacher & I discussed many things (all good I might add. The Brittster has come a long way from being dubbed "the flesh eating sclater" in nursery 18 months ago.) one of which was his love for hearing & making stories. & Its true. For the past month he has been sitting at the kitchen table coloring & writing away. He makes me books & he reads them to me. He has the biggest imagination. I love it. This morning he was chatting away a mile a min. about aliens coming to earth for halloween & eating donuts & wearing black witches hats. Britton tugs on my heart the most Id say. He has a special quality about the way he looks at you. Big eyed & excited! He is so animated. I enjoy that little boy to no end!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Britton you are my heart!

1 comment:

marie said...

Britton your are so cute! Love you xx00

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground